5. May. 2019 - Ole Christian Veiby with victory at Rally Sørland, after leading the event from start to finish. – Everything worked perfectly from the start, we took the lead early and controlled it to the finish-line! After 9 stages of very fast Rally Sørland roads, Ole Christian Veiby and co-driver Jonas Andersson claimed their second win of […]
1. Apr. 2019 - The young Norwegian were holding a podium-position when he unfortunately had to retire on Sunday morning. – We gave it our best push to climb another step on the podium, we didn’t come here for third, Ole Christian said afterwards. Starting the season with a third in Monte-Carlo and then a very strong and convincing victory […]
27. Mar. 2019 - Nearly 6 weeks after the victory in Sweden, it’s finally time for another WRC event for Ole Christian Veiby and his co-driver Jonas Andersson. This weekend they head to the beautiful Mediterranean island of Corsica, to compete on asphalt with the Volkswagen Polo GTI R5. “We had two really good test days and I’m very […]
17. Feb. 2019 - After leading Rally Sweden almost from the start, Ole Christian and Jonas secured victory in the WRC2 category today. They were also the fastest R5 car of the weekend, nearly two minutes quicker than the winner in the WRC2pro class. “This is just a dream come through! What an incredible feeling! I’ve been following Rally […]
12. Feb. 2019 - In a Volkswagen Polo GTI R5, and with the rally-cross world champion as a team-mate, Ole Christian Veiby are excited about Rally Sweden and will be aiming for a podium in the WRC2 category. After having finished third at Rally Sweden the last two years, Ole Christian are now looking to finish on a higher […]
27. Jan. 2019 - In their first WRC2-event in the new car, Ole Christian and Jonas today finished 3rdin the WRC2-category at the legendary Rallye Monte-Carlo. After 16 stages on snow, ice and asphalt, Ole Christian were very happy with taking the podium today. “A challenging Rallye Monte-Carlo is over, and taking into consideration the timeloss we experienced due […]
- Det ble tredjeplass til Ole Christian Veiby og Jonas Andersson, i Rallye Monte-Carlo, deres første VM-løp i ny bil. I klassen WRC2, kjørte gutta i dag inn til tredjeplass i det legendariske løpet Rallye Monte-Carlo. Etter 16 prøver på både asfalt, snø og is, var det en lettet og glad Ole Christian Veiby som i […]
19. Jan. 2019 - After 8 stages on perfect winter-conditions today, Ole Christian Veiby and Jonas Andersson ended P3 at the opening round of the Norwegian Rally Championship, Rally Sigdal, with the brand new Volkswagen Polo GTI R5. “We consider this to be a successful test ahead of Rally Sweden! We experienced some challenges for the first loop, as […]
19. Dec. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby continues his successful driving in the WRC2, and will start his 2019 campaign with two events in a Volkswagen Polo R5, run by Baumschlager. The 22 year-old Norwegian will be joined by the very experienced Swede Jonas Andersson in the co-driver’s seat. Ole Christian Veiby says: – I am very happy to […]
28. Oct. 2018 - The 22-year-old Norwegian changed car ahead of the previous WRC round in Wales and now did his second rally in a Citroën C3R5 this weekend in Spain. “We’ve had some good stages and in dry conditions we are definitely in the game” said Veiby.
7. Oct. 2018 - The WRC2 debut for Citroën didn’t turn out quite like Ole Christian Veiby had hoped for. The wet and muddy conditions came with big challenges for the youngster.
2. Oct. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby looks forward to make his debut for Citroën in the WRC2 championship at this weekend’s WRC round in Wales. “It’s always exciting to drive a new car and we are well prepared” said Ole, who’s target is to finish on the podium in the overall championship.
21. Sep. 2018 - It will be an exciting end to the 2018 season for Ole Christian Veiby, as he will compete in a Citroën C3 R5 at Wales Rally GB and Rally Spain, aiming for a podium in the WRC2-championship.
19. Aug. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby had a dream start to his Rallye Deutschland, but couldn’t keep the pace throughout the rally.
15. Aug. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby has shaken off the crash in Finland and is ready for some serious speed at Rallye Deutschland.
29. Jul. 2018 - Rally Finland can be brutal and unpredictable, something Ole Christian Veiby got to experience on the second day of the rally. After a high-speed roll they ended up in the forest with a crashed out car.
10. Jun. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby really proved his strength when he today finished second in the WRC2 category at Rally Italia Sardegna. The 21-year-old Norwegian won 11 of the 20 stages and would probably have taken the win if it wasn’t for the mechanical issues on Friday.
7. Jun. 2018 - There are rough conditions awaiting Ole Christian Veiby this weekend when he competes at Rally Italia Sardegna. – I have good experiences from this event and I’m looking forward to competing with Skoda Motorsport again, says Ole, which will drive his WRC event number 30 this weekend.
29. Apr. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby had a dramatic finish to his Rally Argentina debut. He rolled on the last stage, but could still complete the rally in a very good way and was the second quickest R5 car overall.
25. Apr. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby looks forward to participating at Rally Argentina for the first time in his career. “It will be really exciting to experience another brand new WRC round” he said.
8. Apr. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby showed some good progress and great pace at Tour de Corse, unfortunately an technical issue saw him drop out of the final podium.
26. Feb. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby won the Norwegian championship event Numedalsrally for the second year in a row. The Skoda Motorsport works driver were on WRC pace at the third national round of the season.
18. Feb. 2018 - With a strong third place at Rally Sweden, Ole Christian Veiby have yet again showed he is one of the top-drivers in the WRC2 class. Young Veiby says his team-bosses are happy with the performance.
14. Feb. 2018 - As a manufacturer driver for Skoda Motorsport, Ole Christian Veiby will fight for important points in the WRC2 class at Rally Sweden. The 21-year-old also wants to fight for the victory.
4. Feb. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby and Stig Rune Skjærmoen finished Rally Finnskog in a strong second position. – This was a perfect warm-up ahead of Rally Sweden, Veiby said.
28. Jan. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby got to experience exactly how brutal Rallye Monte-Carlo can be – and had to retire after an off on Saturday.
24. Jan. 2018 - Ole Christian Veiby starts a new rally season with the legendary Rallye Monte-Carlo. He participates at the event for the third time in his career and expects it to be a tough start of the season.
12. Dec. 2017 - The talented young Norwegian have just received the best Christmas gift he could ask for, in advance, with the signing of a new contract with the successful Skoda Motorsport. – I’m very proud and happy for this opportunity, I’m not sure I can describe how much this means for me, says a smiling Ole Christian […]
26. Nov. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby had every chance to win the Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC), but gearbox issues on the opening day crushed his dream to take his first international title.
21. Nov. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby is ready for a real thriller in the fight to secure his first international rally title. If he wins the last round of the Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) in India, he will be the overall champion.
29. Oct. 2017 - The debut as a works driver in the WRC 2 turned out to be a rollercoaster ride for Ole Christian Veiby. The Skoda Motorsport driver had to retire after a roll on Friday, but restarted on Saturday and completed Wales Rally GB while delivering some impressively strong stage times.
24. Oct. 2017 - For the first time in his career, Ole Christian Veiby is a works driver at a WRC event. At Wales Rally GB, he competes for Skoda Motorsport.
8. Oct. 2017 - With his tenth place overall at Rally Spain, Ole Christian Veiby took his first WRC point.
2. Oct. 2017 - In 2014, Ole Christian Veiby made his WRC debut at Rally Spain. This weekend he is back where it all began and competes at the event for the fourth time.
24. Sep. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby did his best ever rally in Norway when he won the final round and secured second overall in the Norwegian Championship.
17. Sep. 2017 - It is set for a thriller at the season finale of the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) after Ole Christian Veiby’s third place in Japan this weekend. Although he lost the overall championship lead, everything is still possible ahead of the final round.
12. Sep. 2017 - A new event and new challenges await Ole Christian Veiby when he this weekend participates at Rally Hokkaido Japan, which is the penultimate round in the Asian rally championship. The 21-year-old Norwegian leads the overall championship and has a chance of deciding the championship in Japan.
13. Aug. 2017 - Nobody managed to measure up to Ole Christian Veiby at the third round of the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship. The Norwegian youngster were superb in Malaysia and defended his overall championship lead.
8. Aug. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby is eager to defend his championship lead at the third round of the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship this weekend. The Malaysian event is a brand new experience and the youngster admits that he is not entirely sure what awaits him.
30. Jul. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby impressed greatly at Rally Finland, but had to retire after a proper roll. “It probably looked very dramatic as we rolled six, seven times” he said.
26. Jul. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby has traveled to the Finnish WRC round full of confidence after winning Rally Poland. “The goal is to win in Finland as well” he said.
2. Jul. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby exceeded his wildest expectations when he hit the jackpot and won the WRC2 class at Rally Poland. “This is incredibly huge. Now I’m proud” he said.
28. Jun. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby is mentally prepared that Rally Poland will be a speed fest out of the ordinary. “Together with Rally Finland, the Polish event is the fastest WRC round. I need to pump myself up before the rally” he said.
18. Jun. 2017 - Aurskog-Høland Rally turned out to be an exciting battle for the top spots from the very first stage, Ole Christian Veiby showed promising pace with being in the close battle and setting several fastest stage times.
12. Jun. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby continues to impress in his rally car. At the WRC round Rally Italia Sardegna, the youngster finished second in the WRC2.
- Rally Italia Sardegna is a new challenge for Ole Christian Veiby. “It’s all about getting to the finish without problems. If we manage to do that, we will get a good result” he said.
28. May. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby has definitely had a dream start as a works driver for Skoda Motorsport in the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC). This weekend he won the Australian round and at the same time he took the championship lead.
25. May. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby is in Australia for the second round of the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) this weekend. “I will be disappointed if I’m not fighting for the victory” he said.
7. May. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby took third place at Rally Sørland and climbed to the lead in the Norwegian Rally Championship standings.
5. May. 2017 - Just home from the Skoda Motorsport debut at New Zealand, Ole Christian sets his eyes on Rally Sørland. – Im expecting the competition there to be on the same level as last weekend, he says!
30. Apr. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby was close to getting a dream debut for Skoda Motorsport at Rally of Whangarei in New Zealand. But technical problems robbed the 20-year-old of the victory and he finished in second place.
26. Apr. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby feels an extra bit of excitement ahead of his debut as a Skoda Motorsport works driver. The 20-year-old is in New Zealand for the first round of the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship.
10. Apr. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby has signed a deal with Skoda Motorsport and is now Norway’s only works driver in rally. The 20-year-old will help Skoda win the team championship in the FIA Asia-Pacific Rally Championship.
9. Apr. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby came to the Corsican WRC round with the goal of completing the demanding rally in the best way possible. The 20-year-old comes home to Norway with a fifth place in the WRC 2 class – and tons of experience.
5. Apr. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby surprised with strong third place in the WRC 2 class at Rally Sweden. This weekend he participates at Rally Corsica and gets to measure up against, among others, Andreas Mikkelsen. The third place in the WRC 2 category at the Swedish WRC round was a breakthrough for Ole Christian Veiby. The 20-year-old […]
25. Feb. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby aimed to take his first win in the Norwegian championship event Numedalsrally, and the 20-year-old delivered in the very difficult conditions.
13. Feb. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby had a big smile on his face after scoring a strong and impressive third place at Rally Sweden. “This is huge and it’s the best rally I’ve ever done” he said.
6. Feb. 2017 - Norwegian rally talent Ole Christian Veiby feels the excitement rising only a few days before his WRC home event kicks off. “If we nail this, the podium is within reach” he said ahead of Rally Sweden.
28. Jan. 2017 - Ole Christian Veiby got the perfect rehearsal for the Swedish WRC round when he and his co-driver Stig Rune Skjærmoen scored a strong second place at KNA Rally Finnskog.
30. Oct. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby came to Wales Rally GB with one goal – to show off in a good way at his last event for the season. “I think we did just that and I’m happy with my season finale” he said.
26. Oct. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby finishes his rally season by doing the WRC round in Wales. “I really want to show off in a good way” said the youngster.
16. Oct. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby aimed to set some good stage times when he got the opportunity to compete in the WRC 2 class at Rally Spain. And the 20-year-old did not disappoint anyone as he made his mark by showing great pace.
12. Oct. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby has shaken off the disappointment after not taking the junior world champion title this year and is pleased with having the opportunity to finish his season by competing in the WRC 2 class.
9. Oct. 2016 - Counting as the final event of the FIA Junior WRC, Wales Rally GB (27-30 Oct) were planned to be the last outing for Ole Christian Veiby and Stig Rune Skjærmoen with the DS3 R3 Max. With the future in mind, Veiby have decided to accept an offer to instead enter the Welsh round of the […]
2. Oct. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby came to Rally Corsica to put pressure on Simone Tempestini in the fight for the Junior World Championship (JWRC) title. Instead, the young Norwegian saw his chances get ruined already on the first stage of the rally, while Tempestini secured the overall win in the championship.
25. Sep. 2016 - Even though Italian Simone Tempestini has a firm grip of the lead in the FIA Junior World Rally Championship (JWRC), Ole Christian Veiby has by no means given up on bringing home the champion title.
21. Aug. 2016 - Already after the first stage of Rally Germany, Ole Christian Veiby’s chances to score a top result, were ruined. But the 20-year-old comes home with much useful experience and lessons learned. “This turned out to be a rally just as difficult as I feared it would be.
17. Aug. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby has a new and tough challenge ahead of him. The rally talent considers the WRC round in Germany the most difficult event of the season.
1. Aug. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby beat his competitors and secured the victory in the Junior World Rally Championship (JWRC) category at Rally Finland this afternoon. With that stunning result, he also climbed to second place in the overall championship standings.
31. Jul. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby and Stig Rune Skjærmoen drove in to victory in Finland today. After taking the lead at the start of the event, they maintained it well over the days and secured their first Junior victory of the season!
27. Jul. 2016 - The Finnish WRC round is almost like a home event for Ole Christian Veiby. Rally Finland is his fifth rally on Finnish soil this year – and his goal is to fight for victory.
3. Jul. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby aimed for victory in the JWRC category at Rally Poland and admits that he is a little bit disappointed about finishing third – although he takes important points for the championship standings.
26. Jun. 2016 - Rally Poland 30.6 – 3.7 Ole Christian Veiby is out looking for revenge after a disappointing opening round of the FIA Junior World Rally Championship (JWRC) last month in Portugal. “I hope things go our way in Poland and that we can fight for the victory” said Ole.
11. Jun. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby was very pleased and all smiles after winning the fourth round of the Finnish rally championship. “This was a perfect rally” he said. The 19-year-old, who turns 20 on Friday, gave himself the best thinkable birthday present at the moment. Together with co-driver Stig Rune Skjærmoen, he came to Finland to […]
8. Jun. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby fights in the top of the Finnish rally championship: Looking for speed in Finland. On Saturday, Ole Christian Veiby participates in the Finnish rally championship in order to find the right pace for the next round in the FIA Junior World Rally Championship (JWRC).
22. May. 2016 - The first round of this year’s FIA Junior World Rally Championship turned out to be a bit troublesome for Ole Christian Veiby. Despite that, he managed to show incredible pace, take four stage wins, score a fifth place and important points for the championship.
18. May. 2016 - Veiby aims for the JWRC top Last year, Ole Christian Veiby finished second in the FIA Junior World Rally Championship. This year, he aims for the top position and is well prepared for Rally Portugal, which is the first out of six events in the JWRC.
12. Mar. 2016 - Won in Finland: “My most difficult winter rally ever” Ole Christian Veiby took a sensational victory in the Finnish Rally Championship and the 19-year-old admits that he has never before driven in such demanding conditions.
11. Mar. 2016 - The second place from the last round in the Finnish championship has made the Norwegian rally talent aim even higher.
29. Feb. 2016 - A new experience on Finnish soil could have ended with a smashing victory for Ole Christian Veiby and Jonas Andersson.
14. Feb. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby finished Rally Sweden with a stunning Power Stage. The 19-year-old made quite a performance and was second fastest in the WRC 2.
12. Feb. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby makes his four-wheel-drive debut in the WRC at Rally Sweden. The 19-year-old has driven in a controlled way in the difficult conditions and is pleased after the opening day.
10. Feb. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby is facing one of the most enjoyable challenges so far in his career. At the WRC round in Sweden, he will be behind the wheel of a Skoda Fabia R5 in the WRC 2 class, which has an unbelievably strong line-up this year.
24. Jan. 2016 - “This is probably the biggest thing I have experienced as a rally driver. To win Rally Monte-Carlo is prestigious”,
21. Jan. 2016 - Ole Christian Veiby has his goals set high for this year's rally season.
29. Dec. 2015 - Stig Rune Skjærmoen back in the co-driver's seat.
30. Nov. 2015 - Ole Christian Veiby with a solid drive in the last World RX round in Argentina.
16. Nov. 2015 - Wrote motorsport history when he crossed the finish line at Wales Rally GB.
25. Oct. 2015 - The Spanish round of the Junior World Rally Championship a rollercoaster for Ole Christian Veiby.
19. Oct. 2015 - Ole Christian Veiby kept his head cool and his right foot warm when he secured third place.
8. Oct. 2015 - Ole Christian Veiby succeeded in advancing to second place in the overall JWRC classifications.
21. Sep. 2015 - Drama followed the finish of the Spanish round of the European Rallycross Championship.
24. Aug. 2015 - The European RX round on home soil was anything but successful.
4. Aug. 2015 - Ole Christian Veiby impressed in his Rally Finland debut.